My staff

My  staff
Tilly

Thursday 4 November 2010

Finally my Tilly back on track:)))

It has been while since, havent hade the time nor eny news to update with...

But can prodded say   my Tilly girl is well after long time with complication due to her injury in July.
and i have got her i shape again no shar-pei neck ha ha

Tilly believes she is having puppies, she is behaving strangely and beds a lot, we have reduced her  food and increased physical activity, so there's less chance of boa around ....;/

Funny Staffies the personality, there is no other breed of incredibly great understanding and love for his people,Thinking of all these fine dogs that live in total misery, there is neither love, food or exercise is a habit .....Hate to all who neglect their children or animals ......
I'll post some new pictures of my wild Staffe girl Tilly <3 <3



No comments: